I'm so proud.
So what we had to do was basically draw two flipbooks and link them together. One flipbook was a motion study of our favorite place here locally in KC. We went there, drew a picture, took a few steps back, drew another picture, etc. Another flipbook started out as a drawing of our favorite childhood location, but we had to morph it into something completely abstract and go off the wall. We then had to tie the two together with about 10 frames of animation and then shoot it with a camera. The result was this.
This assignment wasn't too hard for me, I found it easy and fun. I drew the first flipbook in about a week and the second one in about 4 days. The fifth day was all shooting. It was fun re-learning the lunchbox, I hadn't used one in about 4-5 years.
If there's anything I wish I had done differently, it's that I wish I had put more weight into the characters in the middle. But hey, i'm learning, so that's good.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete